Click link for Nad Treatment Cost
The idea of NAD treatment has gained popularity at a rapid rate. It is mostly due to the benefits and positive outcomes it offers to the users. Besides, helping addicts, the treatment has the scope of improving the overall brain functioning.
What Is NAD?
NAD is the most essential molecule controlling the activities of the enzymes within the human body. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NDA) controls and manages some important functions within our body such as metabolic activity, cell regeneration, and even maintain the health of our DNA. A low level of NAD gives rise to some major health issues including Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and heart diseases. But with the help of NAD+ IV Treatment, you can retrieve your body by regenerating the cells.
How Long Does NAD+ Treatment Last?
NAD levels decline either due to aging or may be due to addiction. NAD IV treatments give a boost to this natural decline in the level of NAD co-enzymes. NAD is directly infused into the bloodstream, allowing it to reach the damaged cells much quickly. Generally, the MAD treatment lasts for 4-14 days depending upon the individual and the motive behind the treatment. New Spring Wellness Center uses the science-based addiction treatment programs in Glencoe, MO. And for treating addiction, the NAD treatment can last for 6-10 days.
How Much Time Does NAD Infusion Take?
The duration of your NAD infusion depends on the type of your treatment and in case you are looking for a drug and alcohol abuse treatment we also consider your overall mental and physical health.
- For treating addiction, the treatment time is 6-10 days, 8 hours a day.
- For treating anxiety and depression, 2-4 infusions are recommended. Each infusion may last up to 3-4 hours.
- For anti-aging 4 daily infusions are recommended which will consume about 1-3 hours of your time.
How Much Does NAD Treatment Cost?
NAD treatment may cost you from $125-$200. Looking at the vast array of benefits the treatment offers, the cost is pretty inexpensive.
What Is Involved In NAD+ Iv Drip?
The NAD Treatment contains two important elements that are mentioned below:
- IV Fluid: Our body requires fluid to perform all the daily tasks and to remain healthy. NAD treatment involves IV fluids that are formulated to quickly enter the bloodstream and provide an instant energy boost and clear the brain fog.
- NAD+: NAD+ is a crucial element of all living cells. Along with aging, substance abuse, alcohol addiction, and remaining stressed decrease your natural level of NAD. By infusing NAD+ within the body, you give your body a quick dose of energy and help your brain fight the symptoms of withdrawal along with increasing focus and memory.
- Vitamins: Vitamin IV drips along with NAD treatment will fulfill the nutrient deficiency within the body.
Book Your Appointment Now
New Spring Wellness Center bridge addiction treatment in Glencoe Missouri, with the effective tool of NAD treatment. Whether you need a NAD IV for addiction in Glencoe, MO, or want a healthy dose of vitamin cocktail, we are ready to help you out. For a free consultation contact us at https://newspringwellnesscenter.com/schedule-free-consultation/