LIDO Wellness Center is a leading Orange County behavioral health treatment facility specializing in PTSD and trauma treatment. We help our clients heal from their mental health disorders with customized recovery plans and science-based therapies.
We are one of the top-rated trauma, and PTSD treatment centers focused on helping individuals diagnosed with mental health problems overcome their shortcomings and lead the best possible life.
We are the #1 choice for mental disorders in Orange County because we go to great lengths to understand and honor the unique composition of each person. Our healing approach focuses on helping clients attain mental, physical, relational, and spiritual wellness. We aim to be the last treatment setting for our patients before they embark on a life of health and wellness.
We are an outpatient mental health facility in Newport Beach, and we offer three types of treatment – Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), and outpatient treatment. Here are a few steps you can expect when you choose us for PTSD treatment in Orange County:
- Our admissions coordinators conduct confidential meetings with clients to discuss their mental health issues, recovery goals, finances, and insurance.
- Our clinical staff then conducts a thorough clinical assessment and reviews your health records.
- Following that, you will meet up with a clinical team member to discuss the details about your arrival, available treatment options, and what to expect within the program.
Our PTSD treatment program is flexible, affordable, and offers a rewarding experience. Besides recovery from PTSD, we teach our clients essential coping skills to help them lead a healthy, happy, and successful life after treatment.
Who We Are
Our experienced and dedicated staff offer integrative, holistic, and comprehensive care, designed to tackle even the most advanced psychological problems. We have six staff teams to ensure a seamless flow of operations at our trauma center. Here are some of the professionals who are a part of our medical team:
- Eric Chaghouri, Psychiatrist, Medical Director – Dr. Eric Chaghouri is a leading psychologist specializing in co-occurring psychiatric and addictive disorder treatment. Eric has extensive experience consulting and providing opinions on psychiatric issues for major television networks. His areas of interest include addiction medicine, substance use disorders, forensic psychiatry, psychological autopsy, gender wellness, and evidence-based therapies.
- Dr. Kimberly Brown, Psychiatrist – Dr. Kimberly Brown is a seasoned Psychiatrist with Board Certification in General and Addiction Psychiatry. Dr. Brown specializes in psychodynamic treatments and intensive short-term and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques.
- Seda Terzyan, Licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist –Seda specializes in treating and evaluating co-occurring cognitive and psychological problems. Dr. Seda uses a combination of evidence-based psychotherapy and clinical neuropsychology to foster a deep understanding of the brain.
Our Mental And Behavioral Health Services
Listed among the best trauma treatment facilities, we treat several mental health and behavioral disorders. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Anxiety disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic pain
- Co-occurring disorder
- Depressive disorders
- Personality disorders
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
Call us at 949-541-8466 to join LIDO Wellness Center. Our Orange County Behavioral Health center offers unsurpassed quality care for acute stress disorders, bipolar disorders, bipolar disorder, anxiety, personality disorders, and PTSD. Get in touch with us for an enriching healing experience.