A New Standard Of Care For Opioid Withdrawal
Worried about opioid withdrawal?
The BRIDGE is a temporary, non narcotic, non surgical device applied in an outpatient procedure. The BRIDGE is a safe and effective aid to reduce opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms within 15-30 minutes
- Relief lasts for up to 5 days while opiates leave system
- Ideal for people who can not go to inpatient treatment
- Can resume normal activities such as work, school and family
- FDA Cleared for use as an aid to reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal
What is Bridge?
The NSS-2 BRIDGE is a percutaneous nerve field stimulator (PNFS) device system, that can be used as an aid to reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal, through application to branches of Cranial Nerves V, VII, IX, and X, as well as branches of the occipital nerves identified by transillumination.
How Does Bridge Work?
Watch this video to get an inside look on how the bridge system works.